Current Goal J0zo0h
Welcome to the HuG & KisS guild website! This is either your first time visiting the site or you are not logged in. Please login or register. If you wish to continue browsing our site as a guest, please click the 'Do not display again' button, however we encourage all visitors to register, as some content are only visible through membership.
Current Goal J0zo0h
Welcome to the HuG & KisS guild website! This is either your first time visiting the site or you are not logged in. Please login or register. If you wish to continue browsing our site as a guest, please click the 'Do not display again' button, however we encourage all visitors to register, as some content are only visible through membership.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Goal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nagisa255

Current Goal Empty
PostSubject: Current Goal   Current Goal EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:31 am

Currently on the hunt for:

Holy Bracelet
Haechi Helmet
Haechi Gloves
Haechi Pants

or the materials to craft these. Let me know if you guys see them in Open Market or Agency.

I'll stop hoarding Open Market for now while I focus on that. I'll hoard again once the prices stabilize. Let me know if you guys need any mats also.
Back to top Go down

Current Goal
Page 1 of 1