New games!!!!!!!! J0zo0h
Welcome to the HuG & KisS guild website! This is either your first time visiting the site or you are not logged in. Please login or register. If you wish to continue browsing our site as a guest, please click the 'Do not display again' button, however we encourage all visitors to register, as some content are only visible through membership.
New games!!!!!!!! J0zo0h
Welcome to the HuG & KisS guild website! This is either your first time visiting the site or you are not logged in. Please login or register. If you wish to continue browsing our site as a guest, please click the 'Do not display again' button, however we encourage all visitors to register, as some content are only visible through membership.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New games!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Konani

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Hello guys! ^^

Anyone play RO here? If so.... RO ENGLISH is coming out for DS!!! yay finally ^^ I hope im not the only one getting it .-. RO is such a good game but gets boring if you got no one to play with but the DS one should be fun Very Happy

Also... FFXIII is coming out in a month and some weeks! Getting it asasp Razz

White Knight Chronicles has VERY good graphics too >_< must get!

Sorry im a FF fan lol and the like(similar to it)
Back to top Go down
Notion
Admin
Notion

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

What is RO? is that rose online? if so that game is recieved very bad reviews o.O

The only game I am actually excited to see is star wars the old republic. But I can't play it cause of my crappy computer Sad
Back to top Go down
https://hugandkiss.forum.st
Konani

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 pm

LOL no its not rose rose is boring D: its Ragnarok online
Back to top Go down
Notion
Admin
Notion

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 am

Oooh I've thinking about play ragnarok. It was a toss up between Ragnarok or Wonderking, and I didn't like how ragnarok's cash items had stats Razz
Back to top Go down
https://hugandkiss.forum.st
Nikky-Chan

Nikky-Chan

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AnthemRO   New games!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:01 am

AnthemRO is a private RO server online that I have played for years. I like it, but it gets a bit boring when you have played forever.

And you need ad credits (cash) if you are going to be very good.
Back to top Go down
Verserk

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm

WOOT Ragnarok ONLINE!!!, lol played that for way WAY too long. That and FF 11... witch i just sold for 1.8k woot woot.

Of course im looking forward to FF 14. YES 14!!! gonna be epic
Back to top Go down
Nagisa255

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm

RAGNAROK ONLINE!

I played on EuphRO (3/3/2 rate) for at least 1-2 years. -Echizen- was my godly Soul Destroyer Assassin Cross.

I'm getting FFXIII on release day too.

Btw, I can host an RO server if you guys ever want to see what it's like to be a GM. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New games!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New games!!!!!!!!   New games!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New games!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Other Games-
Jump to: