Rate the signature above you J0zo0h
Welcome to the HuG & KisS guild website! This is either your first time visiting the site or you are not logged in. Please login or register. If you wish to continue browsing our site as a guest, please click the 'Do not display again' button, however we encourage all visitors to register, as some content are only visible through membership.
Rate the signature above you J0zo0h
Welcome to the HuG & KisS guild website! This is either your first time visiting the site or you are not logged in. Please login or register. If you wish to continue browsing our site as a guest, please click the 'Do not display again' button, however we encourage all visitors to register, as some content are only visible through membership.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the signature above you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SG114

Rate the signature above you Empty
PostSubject: Rate the signature above you   Rate the signature above you EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Hey, since I saw there wasn't one here, I figured I'd make one!

So to get started, I have my signature ready. And know that I tried my hand at making one, so it may not be good :/

EDIT: Um, can anyone tell me if they can see my sig? o.o
Back to top Go down
Nikky-Chan

Nikky-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Rate the signature above you EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 am

Can't :p
Back to top Go down
Screamo

Screamo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Rate the signature above you EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 pm

this thread seems to be failing... xD

and my signature wont show up either >_>
Back to top Go down
Nikky-Chan

Nikky-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Rate the signature above you EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 pm

We can't really do things like this because our members aren't signing up. Thank you guys for taking the time to actually use our forum though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Rate the signature above you Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the signature above you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Creation Corner-
Jump to: